VeriFacts VQ shops invest in quality, but you don’t need to break the bank to buy the right equipment.
To be VQ requires many things; the most important equipment is:
- 220v or more Pulse Inverter Welder
- MIG Brazing Capable Welder
- Squeeze Type Resistance Spot Welder
>350kg Clampin Force
- 3-Dimensional Measuring Equipment with printout capability
- Frame Machine Capable of Multiple Pulls
8500 lb lifting Capacity
At least 4 Holding Points
- Pressurized, Heated Downdraft Spray Booth
VQ shops also invest in their culture, by implementing the tools of a culture of quality.
- Written Standard Operating Procedures
- QC Documents with Technician Signatures